[turba] User quota?

Michael Rubinsky mike at theupstairsroom.com
Wed May 17 05:03:05 PDT 2006

Quoting Paulo Cabrita <pjc at ual.pt>:

> I don't see Sources anywhere. I  just have permissions for All
> Authenticaed Users, Guest Permissions...., that is just for users with
> parameters (show, read, edit and delete)

After you create the Address Book permision, look to the right of the
line that says "Address Book (turba)" (this will probably be the first
line under "All Permissions".  There are 3 icons.  Click the first
icon (the tool tip should say "Add Child Permission".  You'll see
'Source' at the top of the page now as a choice (actually, I believe
it's the only choice at this point) - after you add the "Sources"
permission, click on the Add Child Permission icon next to sources to
add the particular source, then click Add Child Permission icon next
to the source name and you should see the Maximum Contact permission
at the top...