[turba] personal and private address book

Michael Rubinsky mike at theupstairsroom.com
Thu May 18 05:13:19 PDT 2006

Quoting Ariel VIVES <ariel.vives at enpc.fr>:

> Hi all,
>
> first, here is my configuration :
>
> horde3
> imp4
> turba2
>
> everything is installed on one server.
> My users authentications are one differents imap servers.
> I've configured an ldap address book for everyone, it's ok.
> I want now to add a personal address book for each user.
> My problem is that when i put localsql on the turba's config file,
> the address book of one user is readable by everyone...
>
> How can I protect each address book ?

1) Are you using an up to date turba/config/sources.php?  Make sure
you have the latest version, as a number of the parameters have been
deprecated/changed etc... (such as 'public')

2) Is 'use_shares' set to true in the localsql stanza? If so, and all
you want is for each user to have ONE personal, non-shareable
addressbook, you can set this to false.

3) Did you by any chance run the update script 'public_to_horde_shares'?