[turba] personal and private address book

Ariel VIVES ariel.vives at enpc.fr
Fri May 19 00:28:25 PDT 2006

Michael Rubinsky wrote:
> Quoting Ariel VIVES <ariel.vives at enpc.fr>:
>
>> I'm using Turba 2.0.2.
>> I've tried with the sources.php of Turba 2.1.1.
>
> If your using 2.0.2, use the sources.php for that version, not a newer
> one.  2.1.x has significant differences.

It's what i've done before but doesn't work...
When i use the 2.0.2 sources.php file, i can't select which address book
(ldap or sql) to add a contact
When i use 2.1.1 sources.php file, i can choose...

>> Now i can choose where I "add a contact".
>> I've got to add 'readonly' => false for beeing able to add a contact.
>
> Again, that's because your using the wrong sources.php

now i use the correct one...
the use of the 2.1.1 sources php file was just for testing.

>> But the address remain public...
>
> Try using a fresh sources.php from the 2.0.2 release and editing the
> file as appropriate.

i've done it but the sql address book remain public...

well, that's it :

/**
 * A local address book in an SQL database. This implements a per-user
 * address book.
 *
 * Be sure to create a turba_objects table in your Horde database
 * from the schema in turba/scripts/db/turba.sql if you use
 * this source.
 */
$cfgSources['localsql'] = array(
  'title' => _("My Addressbook"),
  'type' => 'sql',
  'params' => array_merge($conf['sql'], array('table' => 'turba_objects')),
    'map' => array(
        '__key' => 'object_id',
        '__owner' => 'owner_id',
        '__type' => 'object_type',
        '__members' => 'object_members',
        '__uid' => 'object_uid',
        'name' => 'object_name',
        'email' => 'object_email',
        'alias' => 'object_alias',
        'homeAddress' => 'object_homeaddress',
        'workAddress' => 'object_workaddress',
        'homePhone' => 'object_homephone',
        'workPhone' => 'object_workphone',
        'cellPhone' => 'object_cellphone',
        'fax' => 'object_fax',
        'title' => 'object_title',
        'company' => 'object_company',
        'notes' => 'object_notes',
        'pgpPublicKey' => 'object_pgppublickey',
        'smimePublicKey' => 'object_smimepublickey',
        'freebusyUrl' => 'object_freebusyurl'
    ),
    'search' => array(
        'name',
        'email'
    ),
    'strict' => array(
        'object_id',
        'owner_id',
        'object_type',
    ),
    'public' => false,
    'readonly' => false,
    'admin' => array(),
    'export' => true
);

now :
1. I can't choose the address book to add a contact
2. When I add it, the contact remain public
3. the owner_id in the turba_objects table is Administrator

any idea ?

--
Ariel