[turba] Add contact directly from email

Michael Rubinsky mike at theupstairsroom.com
Thu May 25 10:36:46 PDT 2006

I believe with any fairly recent version of IMP, there will be an icon
next to the From: header that will automatically add the contact
information to your address book.  Of course, you also need to
configure (via the options interface) which address book you would
like to use to add contacts to by default...

Quoting Martin.Masse at cssamares.qc.ca: