[turba] readonly

chaloupe at free.fr
Sun May 28 03:50:08 PDT 2006

Michael Rubinsky a écrit :
> Quoting Tô <chaloupe at free.fr>:
>
>> Michael Rubinsky a écrit :

>>> Do you have a DataTree backend configured?
>>>

>> Yes...MySQL database.
>> I already posted to the Horde list but, nobody seems to ever had this
>> problem or can't point me in the right way to find the solution.
>> I just would have an exhaustive list of the reasons why this message
>> can appear...maybe impossible ?
>> I feel lonely....
>
> What do you see when you look at Administration->Datatree->horde.perms?
Nothing ! I have no "horde.perms" entry in the Datatree ;o/
I have "horde.shares.kronoltith", "horde.shares.mnemo"...one for each
application.

> You can try to nuke your datatree (assuming this is *not* a production
> box) and then try to set permissions from scratch.
Already done...I erased the whole mysql database and recreated it,
changed the caracter set from "latin1_swedish_ci" (? why...) to
"latin1_general_ci".
Always not able to set this first permission !!!!
I searched thru the code and found that I'm fired in the file
"addchild.php" at line 25 with the test "if (is_a($permission,
'PEAR_Error'))"...return "true" with "perm_id=-1", tried to investigate
but it's to heavy for my head (especially this morning...evening...yes,
already the evening :-) )
Like I said before, it's my third installation and never had this kind
of trouble. But it's the first one from cvs...perhaps a link ?
The only one other big problem that I had to face with this box (and
that I could notice) is the fact that I'm absolutely not able to use
Kolab/LDAP as preference backend...a mistery yet as I'm quite sure of
the parameters...

Thanks for the help,

Chistophe