[turba] Deleting entries from a shared addressbook

Torbjorn Grindhaug grindhaug at gmail.com
Mon May 29 22:59:53 PDT 2006

I think I kind of solved it.
sources.php was (mis)configured with a bind_dn which had admin-access
to the LDAP-source.
Anyhow, I find it strange that it didn't happen in turba 2.0 with the
same sources.php-configuration. The 'readonly'-flag was set to true in
both installations, but I might be wrong assuming that this flag
prevents user from deleting entries from the LDAP-source?