[turba] create new addressbook with composite authentification

Michael Rubinsky mike at theupstairsroom.com
Wed May 31 12:51:01 PDT 2006

Quoting Laurent Foucher <laurent.foucher at iut-tlse3.fr>:

> I using localsql defined in the file source.php with  'use_shares' => true
> I can share the personnal addressbook but when i want to create a new
> one, the login windows appear.

Do you by any chance have cookies disabled on the browsers where this
is happening?  I thought this was already fixed in 2.1.1
(http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/?id=3634)

> I have the following conf.php :
>
> $conf['menu']['import_export'] = true;
> $conf['menu']['apps'] = array('imp');
> $conf['client']['addressbook'] = 'localsql';
> $conf['shares']['source'] = 'sql';

I'm assuming this is either a typo or you actually do have a SQl
source called 'sql' in addition to the 'localsql' source.

Thanks,
mike

--
The Horde Project (www.horde.org)