[turba] create_default_histories.php error

Michael Rubinsky mike at theupstairsroom.com
Wed May 31 13:01:51 PDT 2006

Quoting Josh Kelley <joshkel at gmail.com>:

> On 5/30/06, Michael Rubinsky <mike at theupstairsroom.com> wrote:
>> This looks like you have some bogus shares hanging around for some
>> reason. Did you enable share support in any of your sources?
>> (use_shares => true)
>
> Yes, I enabled use_shares as part of the upgrade.  Was I not supposed
> to do that before running create_default_histories?

That's fine, it's not *supposed* to be a problem ;) ...  Did you only
enable shares on your 'localsql' source?

>> What does your datatree look like in
>> Administration->DataTree->horde.shares.turba?
>
> A "localsql" child node, which in turn has child nodes for a bunch of
> different usernames.

When you posted the contents of the print_r statement, there were
entries that looked like this:

:username

instead of

localsql:username

can you look at the child node in the datatree for one of those
usernames and tell me if there is an entry that looks like this:

[0] => Array (
      [name] => sourceType
      [key] =>
      [value] => localsql
)

Trying to track down where those 'bogus' shares came from...

Thanks,
mike

--
The Horde Project (www.horde.org)