[turba] create new addressbook with composite authentification

Michael Rubinsky mike at theupstairsroom.com
Wed May 31 17:40:48 PDT 2006

Quoting Laurent Foucher <laurent.foucher at iut-tlse3.fr>:

> Quoting Michael Rubinsky <mike at theupstairsroom.com>:
>
>> Quoting Laurent Foucher <laurent.foucher at iut-tlse3.fr>:
>>
>>> I using localsql defined in the file source.php with  'use_shares' => true
>>> I can share the personnal addressbook but when i want to create a new
>>> one, the login windows appear.

Does the address book get created before you are logged out?

Just out of curiosity, are you also using Kronolith?  If so, can you
try to create a new user calendar, (the code in Calendars.php is
similar to the addressbooks.php code).

I'm not too familiar with the composite driver, can another dev on
list verify that this is not a composite driver issue?

Thanks.

Thanks,
mike

--