[turba] sync with thunderbird

etienne etiennesky at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 6 11:50:22 PDT 2006

Greetings all,

I use thunderbird as my primary email application,
with horde IMP as my email application when on the go.
 I just started using turba for my contacts, and I
would like to be able to sync this with Thunderbird.
I use thunderbird on different machines, so that is
why I would like a central repository (i.e. Turba!)
for all my contacts.

So can you please give me information as to how I can
sync my contacts between Thunderbird and Turba?

Right now I am using (my)SQL backend for everything in
Horde, and I don't have access to the machine for a
full Kolab install.

Thanks,
Etienne