[turba] Address Books - ldap should be read only

Bosco Tsang maillist at bosco.cs.uoguelph.ca
Mon Jun 12 12:15:20 PDT 2006

Find the paremeter to disable this icon now. But now I have another
question...

We have a ldap directory and a contact list. We do not allow others to edit
the ldap entry thus any move/copy operation related to ldap will failed and
result in error. Is it possible to disable the move/copy to ldap server? Or
the move/copy column? Our objective is to allow user to browse the ldap and
add user to contact list, but not the other way around. Is there any best
way to do it?

Thanks,
Bosco