[turba] 2 Address book

Marco Pirovano marco.pirovano at unibocconi.it
Mon Jun 26 08:08:09 PDT 2006

Scrive Linux Corporativo <linuxcorporate at gmail.com>:

> Hi everybody,
>
> I´m using the latest versions of HORDE,IMP,TURBA
> with data on localsql (MySQL).
> The address book of each user is working correctly.
>
> WHAT I NEED:
> Beyond each user contact list, I want show to the users
> a public contact list of my companies users emails, where everyone can
> query, but not change the data.
>
> Is this possible? Can someone help me please?

Yes, it's possible.

Create an other table, like turba_objects, named for example, "company_objects",
then in sources.php create a new entry like "localsql" named "companysql",
where in the table line you insert "company_objects", then in "public" and
"readonly" line put "true".

$cfgSources['companysql'] = array(
    'title' => 'Company Address Book',
    'type' => 'sql',
    'params' => array(
        'phptype' => 'mysql',
        'hostspec' => 'localhost',
        'username' => 'horde',
        'password' => 'password',
        'database' => 'horde',
        'table' => 'company_objects'
    ),
   'public' => true,
   'readonly' => true,

Hope this help.

Ciao,
Marco

* Marco Pirovano
* Universita' Bocconi, Area Sistemi Informatici e Telematici
* Piazza Sraffa 11 - 20136 Milano
* Tel. +39 02 5836.3173  Fax. +39 02 5836.3160  VoIP. 02 5828.3173