[turba] Unable to create new share. Missing source type

carlos maca macacohorde at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 15:54:45 PDT 2006

When i try to create a new address book i got this message: Unable to create
new share. Missing source type.
i know that is because i have to specify a source type, but where i specify
this and what type is it.

i try it in the sources.php, but i dont know what to type, when i change it
in sources.php ( i put sql, where was localsql) i get another message error
: *N*otice: Undefined index: sql:f94995ff51dfca045b688eaba4801398 in
/home/webmaster/www/horde/turba/addressbooks.php on line 115. the address
book was created, but this error still appear and the address book do not
appears, only a empty line.
if anyone can help me, telling me what source type i have to put where and
what archives i have to configure.

tnks for the help.