[turba] Problem after migrating turba/imp

Oliver Schulze L. oliver at samera.com.py
Sun Jul 2 10:04:45 PDT 2006

Hi,.
I'm having this problem.

I have upgraded my turba DB from turba 1 to 2.0 and to 2.1.1
I use turba for the address book of IMP.

The problem is that I can not browse the addressbook, I can
add contacts and can access the contact using display.php.

But, when I go to browse.php I got a blank page, no errors.

I have done some simple debug and the problem I found is that
the php code exits in the $driver->search() funcion:
browse.php
    341             } else {
    342                 // Show All.
    343                 $results = $driver->search(array(),
    344                                            $sortcolumn,
    345                                            'AND',
    346
$prefs->getValue('sortdir'),
    347                                            $columns);

How can solve this problem?

Many thanks
Oliver

--