[turba] Problem after migrating turba/imp

Oliver Schulze L. oliver at samera.com.py
Sun Jul 2 13:39:52 PDT 2006

Hi Michael,
thanks, I was watching /tmp/horde.log, here is the result from the
error_log of apache:
[client 200.85.40.xx] PHP Fatal error:  search(): Failed opening
required '/var/www/html/mail/horde/turba/lib/Object/Oliver Schulze
L..php' (include_path='/var/www/html/mail/horde/lib:.:/usr/share/pear')
in /var/www/html/mail/horde/turba/lib/Driver.php on line 407

Extrange ...

Thanks
Oliver

Michael Rubinsky wrote:
> Quoting "Oliver Schulze L." <oliver at samera.com.py>:
>
>> Hi,.
>> I'm having this problem.
>>
>> I have upgraded my turba DB from turba 1 to 2.0 and to 2.1.1
>> I use turba for the address book of IMP.
>
> Did you also update the sources.php file for the newer versin of turba?
>

>> The problem is that I can not browse the addressbook, I can
>> add contacts and can access the contact using display.php.
>>
>> But, when I go to browse.php I got a blank page, no errors.
>
> Make sure you set error reporting high enough, then check your web
> server error log.
>

> Thanks,
> mike
>
> --