[turba] Problem after migrating turba/imp

Michael Rubinsky mike at theupstairsroom.com
Tue Jul 4 06:09:22 PDT 2006

Quoting "Oliver Schulze L." <oliver at samera.com.py>:

> Hi Michael,
> I do see "Oliver Schulze L" a few times after the select.
>
> Also, I do have the current sources.php:
>        '__type' => 'object_type',
>
> So, should I delete those rows?
> delete FROM turba_objects WHERE object_type != 'Object'

Deleting them would probably be the best bet in case there is
something else corrupt in those entries as well, but you can also try
changing the value of object_type to 'Object' and see where that gets
you:

UPDATE turba_objects SET object_type='Object' WHERE object_type != 'Object';

Thanks,
mike

--
The Horde Project (www.horde.org)