[turba] [Spam?] Re: Upgrading from Turba 1.2 to 2.0

Michael Rubinsky mike at theupstairsroom.com
Tue Jul 4 06:47:36 PDT 2006

Quoting Brett Charbeneau <brett at wrl.org>:

> For whatever reason, the turba mysql_create.sql script created two
> turba fields
> called "object_members" and "object_type" which are NOT in the original
> database.

What version of Turba did you say you were upgrading from? More than
likely it is older than 1.2...

Chuck, Jan - I couldn't find  any db scripts tagged for earlier turba
versions...even in the attic.  I'm assuming that only these columns
were added and no other major table chages were made?

> UNFORTUNATELY, while this routine did not result in any MySql errors, when I
> log into IMP and go to the Address Book the only thing I see in "My
> Addressbook"
> are entries for "D" and "S" - which I cannot delete. Below please see
> appropriate chunks of my sources.php file:

Can you do:

EXPLAIN turba_objects;

on your new turba_objects table and post the results, along with maybe
one or two rows of values (if no sensitive data is in there).

> 	I assume I'm linking Turba incorrectly to MySQL somehow?

I don't think that's the problem.