[turba] 2 Address book

Michael Rubinsky mike at theupstairsroom.com
Thu Jul 6 08:11:39 PDT 2006

Quoting Linux Corporativo <linuxcorporate at gmail.com>:

> Hi.. I create a new datatree and set the permissions. The user see the
> two address books but even so they still can create entries in the
> Public list (where I set not permissions to Edit/Delete). This entries
> are only visible to the user who create it. From this comes another
> question.. How can I add publics entries as the field owner_id can´t
> be null ?

If you are using a Turba version of 2.1 or higher, you should enable
shares on your SQL source by setting 'use_shares' => true in
sources.php.  Once you do this, you only need one turba_objects table.

To create a public address book, use the "My Address Books" page and
create a new address book.  Edit the permissions on this address book
from the My Address Book page, not from the administrative section.

Now, your users will see their personal address books as well as the
newly created public address book (assuming you gave them
permissions).  In addition, the users can create new address books for
themselves as well as set permissions on any address book they own.

Thanks,
mike

--
The Horde Project (www.horde.org)