[turba] Birthday before 1970 not saved

Michael mseltser at soroki.com
Sat Jul 15 10:20:15 PDT 2006

Jan Schneider <jan <at> horde.org> writes:

> Zitat von Wim <wim <at> gekkos.org>:
>
> > Hello,
> > I have insert a field called "birtday" in turba. it is right shown
> > in the adressbook, but when I try to save a date before 01 January
> > 1970I got 0000-00-00 in the database field.
> > A date after 01 January 1970 works fine.
> >
> > In attributes.php I have the field configured like:
> >
> > $attributes['birthday'] = array(
> >     'label' => _("Birthday"),
> >     'type' => 'monthdayyear',
> >     'params' => array(1900, null, true, '%Y-%m-%d'),
> >     'required' => false,
> > );
> >
> > Anyone an idea why this happen??
>
> Are you sure that you are running the latest Turba version and that
> you have a DATE field for birthdays in your database?
>
> Jan.

Hello Jan,

I'm experiencing same issue as well.  While running Horde 3.1.1 with Turba
2.1.1, birthday's after 1970 are saved without any issues while records prior to
1970 turns into 1969-12-31.

Here is my database settings for Birthday field:
mysql> desc turba_shared_addressbk;
+------------------------+--------------+------+-----+---------+-------+
| Field                  | Type         | Null | Key | Default | Extra |
+------------------------+--------------+------+-----+---------+-------+
| object_birthday        | varchar(255) | YES  |     | NULL    |       |

I've tried upgrading Horde version 3.1.1 to 3.1.2.  The newer version of Horde
causes Turba tab to stop functioning, resulting in inability to even click on a
different tab for a record.

Here is the browser error I get:

Line:  43
Char:  1
Error: 'sections_horde_form' is null or not an object
Code: 0

Regards,
Michael