[turba] mysql address book not showing for new users

Olasoji Ajayi olasoji at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 04:37:55 PDT 2006

I have set up horde with turba using a shared ldap address book and mysql for personal address book. I have created some users, my users are in the ldap and they all appear in the ldap address book. all my users have two entries in the address book select box.

a few months later, I decided to create another user, after the creation, the shared address book shows on the address book menu but the personal address book does not show in the selection list, and this only happens for the new account, the old accounts still displays the personal address book item along with the shared address book.