[turba] Turba 2.1.2 - admin rights

tom burkart turba at aussec.com
Thu Aug 10 15:32:57 PDT 2006

On Aug 10, Michael Rubinsky wrote:

> Permissions are now managed through the permissions system OR you can take
> advantage of turba's share support for both SQL and IMSP sources.  Read
> docs/UPGRADING and config/sources.php.dist for more information.

I'm not sure that I fully understand the documentation.  From what I see
in the public_to_horde_share.php I am not convinced it will work for me.

I have several turba address books that are managed by "adress book
admins" (per addressbook 'admin' => array( ... ) ) who are allowed to
enter and delete entries, yet the addressbook is visible to all.

Ok, I'm confused, I need more documentation.

tom.