[turba] Turba 2.1.2 - admin rights

tom burkart turba at aussec.com
Thu Aug 10 18:22:53 PDT 2006

On Aug 10, Michael Rubinsky wrote:

> be able to assign permissions on your existing address books through the
> administration->permissions interface. From there you assign show, read, edit
Ok, it's slowly starting to make sense.
When I go to Administration -> Permissions
It has "All Permissions" and the key next to it.  When I click on the key
(Add New Permission) it replies: Invalid parent permission.
How do I fix that?

> This should work fine using the share system if that's what you choose to do.
> The advantage of using the share system is that it gives end users the
> ability to create address books on the fly and assign/edit permissions on
> them.
What happens if that user leaves the company and we still want the entries
in that address book?

Thanks a lot for the explanations - makes a lot more sense now.

tom.