[turba] Turba 2.1.2 - admin rights

'tom burkart' turba at aussec.com
Sun Aug 13 00:13:50 PDT 2006

On Aug 11, Michael Rubinsky wrote:

>> When I go to Administration -> Permissions
>> It has "All Permissions" and the key next to it.  When I click on the key
>> (Add New Permission) it replies: Invalid parent permission.
>> How do I fix that?
> Probably need to configure a datatree backend via horde's config. Screens.

I have lots of data in the horde_datatree and horde_datatree_attributes
tables.  So I am guessing that something else has gone missing/wrong.

>>> This should work fine using the share system if that's what you choose
>> to do.
>>> The advantage of using the share system is that it gives end users the
>>> ability to create address books on the fly and assign/edit permissions
>> on
>>> them.

I have a problem here as well.  I have created a "Public Address Book"
with all permissions for the owner, and show, read for authenticated
users.  In the database this translates to 30 and 6 respectively.  Yet
this addressbook is not visible to other users.  What is broken here?

tom.