[turba] Turba 2.1.2 - admin rights

tom burkart turba at aussec.com
Sun Aug 13 20:45:26 PDT 2006

On Aug 13, Michael Rubinsky wrote:

>> I have a problem here as well.  I have created a "Public Address Book" with
>> all permissions for the owner, and show, read for authenticated users.  In
>> the database this translates to 30 and 6 respectively.  Yet this
>> addressbook is not visible to other users.  What is broken here?
> If you view the datatree via Administration->DataTree what do you see under
> horde.shares.turba? I'm assuming this is also on a seperate box than the one
- localmyaddr
| + Administrator
| + tom
| - f96...51
|   + perm-type: =matrix
|   + perm_users: tom=30
|   + perm_default: =30
|   + owner: =tom
|   + name: ="Public Address Book"
|   + uid: =f96...51
- localshaddr
   + Administrator
   + tom

localshaddr used to be the "Shared Address Book"
perm_default=30 works in the above
perm_default=6  makes the addressbook disappear - ok used to.
The whole thing now works as advertised... grumble...

> we are talking about above... Exactly how did you configure your sql source
> to work with shares?
Created the relevant tables in the horde DB and changed the sources.php to
reflect this.  Is this what you were asking for?

tom.