[turba] Add user to adress book directly

carlos maca macacohorde at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 13:49:54 PDT 2006

Hi, Anyone knows how to add directly a contact to the adress book, ex: in
the inbox, where i have my new messages and the old messages, i click on the
contact "FROM", and i have the option to add directly it to my adress book.
I have find some usefull, in the options, mail, option: what adress use to
save the contacts, i mark my adress book; so when i read an email, beside
the name of the contact "FROM" appears a little book icon ( add this contact
to my adress book ), how can i make this to all users automatically ?

thnks for any help, Carlos