[turba] Mysql Turba char set problem

Brock Palen brockp at michiganlivestock.com
Tue Aug 22 06:24:15 PDT 2006

On Aug 22, 2006, at 9:21 AM, Jan Schneider wrote:

> Keep discussions on the list.
>
> Zitat von Brock Palen <brockp at michiganlivestock.com>:

>>> Correct.

>>> What is the charset of your turba_objects table?
>>
>> It is cp12512 West European.
>> The Collation is latin1_swedish_ci
>> The table type in InnoDB.
>
> Is there anything special about the string you are searching for,
> or is this happening with any searches?

Its having IMP automatically expand a address in the To: CC: or BCC;
lines of a new message.  For example i have
greg at michiganlivestock.com in my turba book.  I type in greg in to,
when i move out IMP tries to expand the address, i see the error in
the log, and IMP says it could not be expanded.

General searching in the address-book does not cause this problem.
As far as i can tell.