[turba] Fwd: TurbaOutlook2003

Ben Chavet ben at horde.org
Fri Sep 1 15:00:17 PDT 2006

Questions like this should be directed to the mailing list.

----- Forwarded message from lmegliol at yahoo.com -----
     Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 14:37:21 -0700 (PDT)
     From: Leonard Megliola <lmegliol at yahoo.com>
  Subject: TurbaOutlook2003

Ben,

A little googling got me this email address of yours.  I hope you
don't mind that I am sending an email to this address.  If there is a
better address, please let me know.

I saw your TurbaOutlook2003 page on the Horde Wiki and tried to
implement it myself.  I am getting the following error, however, and I
am wondering whether you'd be able to point me in the right direction.

Nonexistant class "Horde_Form_Type_addresslink" for field type "addresslink"
[line 146 of /home/www/htdocs-secure/horde/lib/Horde/Form.php]

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Leonard

----- End forwarded message -----

the addresslink form type is currently only available in CVS HEAD, and
will be available in later Horde releases (maybe 3.2?)

--Ben