[turba] Sending a contact by email

Alex Masidlover alex.masidlover at zednax.com
Tue Sep 12 07:23:29 PDT 2006

Hi,

I'm trying to see if it is possible to send a contact via email,
preferably as a vCard. I can't see an obvious way of doing it.

I've tried searching, but searching for combinations of; turba, send,
email, vcard, contact simply returns far too many results for me to
find what I need...

Is the feature there that I am missing - or should I look at adding a
new feature for the actions drop down in the address book (should be
pretty simple as there is already a mechanism for exporting a vCard).

Alex

--
Technical Director - Zednax Limited
W: http://www.zednax.com