[turba] turba problems

Robert Williams rjwill at seas.upenn.edu
Tue Sep 12 13:12:58 PDT 2006

Hello All,

I'm having a problem with turba, latest version, w/horde 3.0.9 and imp
4.0.4.

I can only add people to my addressbook from the imp message.php page
addressbook icon. Imp is using 'value' => 'localsql' for the
add_source in imp/config/prefs.php, so turba/config/sources.php should be
configured properly.

Turba search and Browse pages show all of my contacts, but clicking on a
contact produces the error "The contact you requested does not exist". The
display.php is using these variables for this contact in the url:

source=localsql key=bc1f9a51651618386fc37cfb197f67a0

I have localsql set up in turba sources, using the default mysql
addressbook settings. I can locate the key from the url in the mysql
database, so I know the data is correct. Looking at the code it seems I
should get some sort of error if it could not locate the AddressBook.

>From the browse screen if I select a contact and click edit, I get
the edit.php page, but it's blank. If I select delete, I get the delete
confirmation and it does indeed delete my contacts without any issues.

I also have a read-only ldap addressbook set up. I can copy contacts from
the ldap addressbook into my addressbook via turba search without any
problems.

The New_Contact page is also not working... selecting my_addressbook here
and clicking add just reloads the page.

Can anyone point me in the right direction as to what might be causing
these problems?

Thanks,

 ~ Bob