[turba] Problems with turba contact edits

Michael Dahlberg dahlberg at bucknell.edu
Tue Oct 3 12:15:59 PDT 2006

I've just upgraded our horde/imp/turba/ingo installation (turba 2.0.2
to turba 2.1.2, latest stable versions of all other modules) and my
users are reporting that when they try to edit the information of a
contact (search for a contact in a localsql addressbook, once
displayed, click on it to view details or edit) an error message is
displayed stating that the contact does not exist.  However, since it
is displayed, it does exist.  If the edit button is clicked rather
than the contact link, a blank page results.  This behavior is
observed in both Firefox and IE.

This is identical to a problem that was reported two weeks ago:
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.horde.turba/3462/focus=3463

Was a solution ever offered?

Thanks,
Mike