[turba] Missing address books in Turba 2.1.2

Michael Rubinsky mike at theupstairsroom.com
Wed Oct 11 14:21:19 PDT 2006

Quoting fabricio bianco abreu <fabricio at tc.df.gov.br>:

> Quoting Mike Rubinsk
>
>> Read docs/UPGRADING.  Your sources.php is out of date.
>
> I have read docs/UPGRADING. My sources.php was built based on
> sources.php.dist.
> I have modified "localldap" to suit my ldap server.
>
> Would you please be more specific?

My comments were specific to the 'localsql' portion of the config that
you posted in your original question - which is different then the one
you in this one.  The one you posted previously contained a number of
deprecated settings, but the one you posted this time seems to be OK -
at least from the point of view of the localsql stanza.

What, exactly, are you experiencing?

Thanks,
mike

--