[turba] How to set up an addressbook for groups

Stefan Stolz s.newslists at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 27 12:48:21 PDT 2006

Quoting Michael Rubinsky <mike at theupstairsroom.com>:
> If this is not what your trying to do, then perhaps a detailed example
> of what you want to accomplish would help...
No, you misunderstood. I try exacter to complane:
I want an automatically created addressbook for every user with read
access in which are all other users from the same group.

Goup1 with users:
User1
User3
User4

Group2 with users:
User3
User10

In this example User3 should have an addressbook "Group1" with the
users of Group1 in it and an addressbook "Group2" with the users of
Group2 in it.

Do you understand?

Thanks
Stolzi