[turba] Turba 2.1.2 get white screen when importing address book

Jacques Beaudoin jacques-beaudoin at cspi.qc.ca
Fri Oct 27 13:20:48 PDT 2006

Hi Jan,

Thanks for the link to the wiki.

I did go thru my logs a few weeks back with not much success,
if I remember there was nothing in my logs.

I will go thru my logs again.

But does the a turba cvs inport works for you (yes or no)
or did i find a bug.

Everyting in my Horde/imp/kronolith/nad/mnemo/turba/passwd/
is A-OK but not the turba cvs inport.

--
Cordialement / Best regards

Jacques Beaudoin
Agent d'administration
Les services des technologies
de l'information et des communications
Commission scolaire de la Pointe de l'Île

----- Message de jan at horde.org ---------