[turba] Fwd: Re: How to set up an addressbook for groups

Michael Rubinsky mike at theupstairsroom.com
Sun Oct 29 06:56:39 PST 2006

Ignored my own request....forgot to cc this to the list...

----- Forwarded message from mike at theupstairsroom.com -----
     Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 09:53:02 -0500
     From: Michael Rubinsky <mike at theupstairsroom.com>
  Subject: Re: [turba] How to set up an addressbook for groups
       To: Stefan Stolz <s.newslists at googlemail.com>

Quoting Stefan Stolz <s.newslists at googlemail.com>:

<snip>

> Hmm, i made this exactly like in the .dist
>
> -->
> $grpSource = array(
>    'title' => _("Group"),
>    'type' => 'group',
>    'params' => array(
>       'name' => ''
>    ),
>    'map' => array(
>        '__key' => 'email',
>        'name' => 'name',
>        'email' => 'email'
>    ),
>    'search' => array(
>        'name',
>        'email'
>    ),
>    'export' => true,
>    'browse' => true
> );
> <--
>
> except, that i deleted one "," in the rowse line. But it dont works.
>  Must i set something for params? I tried:
> 'params' => array_merge($conf['sql'], array('table' => 'turba_objects')),
> because i store everything in mysql. But this also not works, or
> lets say the group addressbook dont apears.

There are more lines after what you have posted above that must be
inserted into sources.php - Make sure you insert all the code.

Also, I am assuming that you added the file turba/lib/Driver/group.php?

Other things to check...in the user prefs, under 'address books' make
sure that the group address book(s) are listed in the 'use these
address books' box.  Also, as stated in the code comments, users must
have email addresses defined in their default identities.

And, finally, what version of horde/turba are you running?

Thanks,
mike

--
The Horde Project (www.horde.org)