[turba] Store more than one E-Mail address for kronolith?

Stefan Stolz s.newslists at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 30 00:01:36 PST 2006

Hello,

i dont know if this belongs more to turba, or more to kronolith. I had
several times this problem:
I make a new appointment and belpng it to a special username with the
E-Mail address stored in my addressbook turba. Until this time all is
ok. But then the user answers on my request for the appointment with
an other E-Mail address he has. This way the automatic update of the
appointment dont works.
So my wish: I would like to store alias email addresses in turba in
which kronolith also looks in such cases. Like IMP does it for
identities in the alias field.
I think this would be an important improvement, because most people
today have a lot of E-Mail addresses.

Thanks

Stolzi