[turba] Another addressbook listing problem

chaloupe at free.fr
Sat Nov 11 03:11:11 PST 2006

Hi all,

First of all, here is my Horde's configuration :
(kronolith) H3 (2.1.2)
(turba) H3 (2.1.2)
(imp) H3 (4.1.3)
Horde (horde) 3.1.3
Notes (mnemo) H3 (2.1)
------------
PHP 4.3.11
MySQL 3.23
And a Kolab server 2.0.3

My problem :
I can't browse (whatever the account is) the SQL addressbook.
I can add contacts that appear in turba_objects table, but not list or
search them.

I know that I always must double-check my sources.php
I did it but can't see nothing I can doubt about. Here it is :

$cfgSources['localsql'] = array(
    'title' => _("Mon carnet d_adresses (SQL prive)"),
    'type' => 'sql',
    'params' => array_merge($conf['sql'], array('table' =>
'turba_objects')),
    'map' => array(
        '__key' => 'object_id',
        '__owner' => 'owner_id',
        '__type' => 'object_type',
        '__members' => 'object_members',
        '__uid' => 'object_uid',
        'name' => 'object_name',
        'email' => 'object_email',
        'alias' => 'object_alias',
        'homeAddress' => 'object_homeaddress',
        'workAddress' => 'object_workaddress',
        'homePhone' => 'object_homephone',
        'workPhone' => 'object_workphone',
        'cellPhone' => 'object_cellphone',
        'fax' => 'object_fax',
        'title' => 'object_title',
        'company' => 'object_company',
        'notes' => 'object_notes',
        'pgpPublicKey' => 'object_pgppublickey',
        'smimePublicKey' => 'object_smimepublickey',
        'freebusyUrl' => 'object_freebusyurl'
    ),
    'search' => array(
        'name',
        'email'
    ),
    'strict' => array(
        'object_id',
        'owner_id',
        'object_type'
    ),
    'export' => true,
    'browse' => true,
    'use_shares' => true
);

Then, the turba configuration :
clients : localsql
shares : localsql
comments : yes
VFS : horde default

Something strange in Turba's options :
I can't see any columns in options that I can (or not) display for this
SQL addressbook.

Does somebody have any idea about what my problem comes from ?

Thanks in advance,

Christophe