[turba] Import Addresses from Korganizer

Stefan Stolz s.newslists at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 15 04:09:38 PST 2006

Hello,

i think i havent read anything or so on, so i want to excuse if this
is written somewhere:

I want to import my Korganizer addressbook into my default Turba
addressbook. This works great, but there are some fields which are not
importet! For example: alternative E-Mail addresses, birthday, notes...

How can i manage best that all fields from Korganizer importet?
Perhaps this would be a good thing to be written into the Wiki,
because i think more peaople than me want that _all_ fields from the
old addressbook are importet.

Thanks a lot!

Stolzi