[turba] Import Addresses from Korganizer

Michael Rubinsky mike at theupstairsroom.com
Wed Nov 15 16:37:16 PST 2006

Quoting Stefan Stolz <s.newslists at googlemail.com>:

> Hmm, ok i looked at the files under /config but i dont understand
> how turba manages the import. I have following line in my vcf:
> TEL;TYPE=CELL:0123456789
> This is imported correctly. So i thought i must find somewhere a
> conjunction to the word "TEL" in the config files. But i didnt find
> it. How knows turba which wurba field is used for "TEL"?

You are importing a vcard file.  Turba understands what to map the
standard vcard fields to.  If you were importing another file type,
say a CSV file, if the field names in the imported file do not match
any known turba fields (fields that are defined in the attributes.php
and sources.php files), then you would be asked on the import screen
what field it should map to.

Thanks,
mike

--