[turba] Who did the last edit?

Eric spamsink at scoot.netis.com
Fri Nov 17 09:20:02 PST 2006

I have an address book that is owned by me and is shared with two other
people who have full read and write access to it.

If I look at the turba_objects database table in phpMyAdmin, I see that all
records are owned by me, even though others contributed some of them.

I guess that makes sense, since it's my book.  :-)

Is there a way that I can keep track of who was the last person to edit a
record or who was the person who created it?

Is there some kind of a field I can add that gets automatically filled in
with the userID of the creator or the last editor?

Thanks...