[turba] Deleted records in turba contacts list

Michael Rubinsky mike at theupstairsroom.com
Fri Nov 17 21:08:25 PST 2006

Quoting Eric <spamsink at scoot.netis.com>:

> I assume that Turba somehow "marks" them so that they won't be shown
> in the contacts list, yet they are still in the database.

If a contact is deleted from Turba, it should also be removed from the
database.  The only way I can think of that what your describing would
happen is if these entries belonged to a share, and you somehow
deleted the share information manually from the datatree tables.

> Do I assume correctly, and if so, is there a field that's visible to
> phpMyAdmin that shows the "marked" status of these deleted records?
> I don't see any difference between the "deleted" records and the
> "live" records.

There is no such field.

> If I go in with phpMyAdmin and actually delete the records, will
> that hurt anything from within Turba?

As long as you don't need the entries, go ahead and nuke 'em.

Thanks,
mike

--
The Horde Project (www.horde.org)