[turba] Radio buttons in Turba, how?

Eric spamsink at scoot.netis.com
Wed Dec 6 08:37:55 PST 2006

At 02:06 PM 12/5/2006, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

 >> Try 'params' => array(array('Home', 'Work'))

Good morning, Chuck.

Yup, that worked great, thanks.  :-)

Now, suppose I have...

'params' => array(array('Bill', 'Chris', 'Eric'))

I get three mutually-exclusive radio buttons marked Bill, Chris, and
Eric.  So far so good.  I select Eric and hit Save, then on the next
screen I get "Address book entry added" followed by a list of the
entries including "Eric" in the right place.

Again, so far so good.

Then I hit "My Address Book", and instead of "Eric" in the proper
place, I get the number 2.  That is correct ("Chris" would be 1, and
"Bill" would be zero).  But, how do I get it to show Bill, Chris, or
Eric there instead of 0, 1, or 2?  How do I set it up so that I can
search on Eric for that field, and not on the number 2

I have tried all of this with the applicable MySQL field set to an
int, and to a varchar(20).  It seems to work the same either way.

Thanks...