[turba] readonly sources

Kevin Conley kevinconley at northwestern.edu
Wed Dec 6 09:34:36 PST 2006

Hello - getting ready to deploy HORDE3.1.3/IMP4.1.3/TURBA2.1.2 in production and
really like it  - can't wait to start giving back!

I have set up the LDAP server in the sources.php and set it to 'readonly'. While
that does remove the entry from the 'My Address Books' menu it does not remove
it the LDAP address book from appearing in the 'Move,Copy' select list on the
browse page and when examining an entry the 'Edit|Delete' option in the top
right corner.

If this source is 'readonly' should any of these 'write' operations be available
to the user? Because when they try to use this functionality they get the LDAP
permission error and this can be a problem explaining to them.

Is this a valid issue?

--
Kevin Conley
Technology Support Services