[turba] readonly sources

Kevin Conley kevinconley at northwestern.edu
Thu Dec 7 09:02:51 PST 2006

It worked - thanks! That permissions editor is really cool. Easy to do profiling!

However, one last thing, it seems whatever was last 'searched' on becomes the
source when the 'Browse' icon is clicked.

This seems to cause problems when the user just searched in the readonly LDAP
then clicks on the browse button expecting to browse their local address book
but instead gets a "Warning  Your default address book is not browseable."

Is there no way to always make an address book a default when the "Browse" icon
is clicked?

--
Kevin Conley
Technology Support Services