[turba] Problem with contact lists (HEAD)

Jan Kuipers jrkuipers at lauwerscollege.nl
Fri Dec 22 16:26:29 PST 2006

Citeren Michael Rubinsky <mike at theupstairsroom.com>:

> Try taking out the 'attribute' in the composite field array.  I don't
>  recall that being necessary...
>

> Thanks,
> mike

That doesn't work for me either :( I get an db error instead. I found
out that the name of the address list is written in the first element
of the 'fields' array. That's the firstname, but the lastname is a
required field and not null in the db, so this will not work. I
"solved" it as follows:

   'name' => array('fields' => array('lastname', 'firstname'),
                   'format' => '%s, %s'),
   'firstname' => 'object_firstname',
   'lastname' => 'object_lastname',

I don't like it very much, but it is workable for now.

--
Jan Kuipers
Systeembeheer Lauwers College