[turba] Import not working for comma-separated lists

Otto Stolz Otto.Stolz at uni-konstanz.de
Tue Jan 23 07:03:42 PST 2007

Hello,

my installation: Horde 3.1.3, Imp H3 (4.1.3), Turba H3 (2.1.3);
excerpts from the configuration can be found below.

 From the »Import/Export Adress Books« screen, I can export my
personal addressbook in four different formats:
- Comma separated values
- Comma separated values (Microsoft Outlook)
- Tab separated values
- vCard

 From these, I can only re-import two formats:
- Tab separated values
- vCard
Whenever I try to import an addressbook in the
»Comma separated values« format, the screen (or the
frame, if there is a sidebar) goes just blank
the very moment I hit the »Next« button.
The server says:
> HTTP/1.x 200 OK
> Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 14:30:03 GMT
> Server: Apache/1.3.37 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.8.28 OpenSSL/0.9.7i PHP/4.4.2
and the HTML source is empty.

It does not matter in which of the two available comma-separated
formats I have exported the addressbook.

Do you see any problem with my configuration, or is that possibly a bug?

Thanks for your time,
and best wishes,
   Otto Stolz

-------------------- From turba/config/sources.php --------------------
$cfgSources['localsql'] = array(
     'title' => _("My Address Book"),
     'type' => 'sql',
     // The default connection details are pulled from the Horde-wide SQL
     // connection configuration.
     'params' => array_merge($conf['sql'], array('table' => 'turba_objects')),
     'export' => true,
     'browse' => true,
     'use_shares' => false,
);
$cfgSources['localldap'] = array(
     'title' => _("E-Mail directory Uni Konstanz"),
     'type' => 'ldap',
     'export' => false,
     'browse' => false
);
-------------------- End of turba/config/sources.php --------------------

-------------------- From turba/config/prefs.php --------------------
$_prefs['default_dir'] = array(
     'value' => 'localsql',
     'locked' => true,
     'shared' => true,
     'type' => 'select',
     'desc' => _("This will be the default address book when adding or importing contacts.")
);
-------------------- End of turba/config/prefs.php --------------------

All Permissions
+- Address Book (turba):  Show, Read, Edit, Delete
|  +- Sources (sources): Show, Read, Edit, Delete
|     +- E-Mail directory Uni Konstanz (localldap): Show, Read
|     +- My Address Book (localsql): Show, Read, Edit, Delete
+- Horde (horde): Read, Edit, Delete