[turba] LDAP address book with Turba

Olivier Cailloux olivier.cailloux at ulb.ac.be
Fri Jan 26 12:12:43 PST 2007

Hello,

I couldn't find how to use Turba with an LDAP address book... I have
read "Using Horde with a New LDAP Directory"
(http://wiki.horde.org/NewLDAPHowTo?referrer=HowTo) and have been able
to use my LDAP server to authenticate users. I have also read "Turba
LDAP personal addressbook HOWTO"
(http://www.horde.org/turba/docs/?f=LDAP.html), and have uncommented the
"$cfgSources['localldap'] = array( ..." entry in the
turba/config/sources.php file.

But I don't know what I should do to tell Turba to use this ldap source.
Configuring Turba with Horde's administrator, I entered as "Name of
client addressbook": localldap. What should I write for "Name of source
for creating new shares"?

I think that Turba still tries to use SQL as a data source: when I click
Address Book / Browse, it says "DB Error: no such table". When I click
on "My Address Books", it says: "*Notice*: Undefined index:
newShareSourceName:f31bad80d0d526bd706fe48ac3a0ff90 in
*/usr/share/horde3/turba/addressbooks.php* on line *115*".

In the Turba Address Books option, there is only one address book
available to me, namely "My Address Book".

Thank you for any help or pointer!
Olivier

Here is my Turba conf.php file:
<?php
/* CONFIG START. DO NOT CHANGE ANYTHING IN OR AFTER THIS LINE. */
// $Horde: turba/config/conf.xml,v 1.6.2.3 2006/05/09 15:58:10 jan Exp $
$conf['menu']['import_export'] = true;
$conf['menu']['apps'] = array();
$conf['client']['addressbook'] = 'localldap';
$conf['comments']['allow'] = true;
$conf['documents']['type'] = 'horde';
/* CONFIG END. DO NOT CHANGE ANYTHING IN OR BEFORE THIS LINE. */