[turba] IMAP append domain to user name?

Greg Wilson gwilson at summerland.com.au
Sun Feb 18 15:19:37 PST 2007

Jan,

Thanks for pointing out the hooks config files but I'm still stumped.

Can you explain how I setup IMP & Horde to do this:

User logs on with user name ONLY

e.g bbloggs

IMP appends @domainname.com and authenticates via IMAP

Horde uses username for user

We only have one domain but we do need full email address for imap auth
the way it's setup.