[turba] Organisational Unit showing in browse list

Martin Fraser mdf at darksnow.net
Sun Mar 18 20:13:58 UTC 2007

Hello.

I searched for this and found nothing, so I hope this isn't just me
doing something stupid.

I've setup an LDAP addressbook and due to clashes in what it was showing
(my system users) I moved it all into a Contacts ou.

Now, when I browse the addressbook it is showing an entry in the list
who's name is [no value]

On investigation of what it was I found it was the LDAP object for the
ou itself.

Now, this is happening in FRAMEWORK_3 and not in HEAD (I'm running both)
so it may be fixed, but any fix should really be back ported. Unless of
course it is just something stupid I'm doing, but the config of the LDAP
addressbooks are the same (one for users in the People ou and one for
ou=Contacts) for my working and development versions.

This is more of an annoyance but any attempted edit causes errors so it
would be best it wasn't there at all.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Martin...