[turba] cannot create contact list with turba-2.1.4

Andreas Piper piper at hrz.uni-marburg.de
Thu Mar 22 10:27:34 UTC 2007

Hello list,

since upgrading from turba-2.1.3 to turba-2.1.4 it is not possible any more to
create new contact lists. After entering and confirming the name of the new
contact list nothing happens, there is no return message at all and the new
list is not created. I can not find any related error messages in the log.

Everything else seems to work, I can add and delete addresses to existing
contact lists and delete whole contact lists e.g.

I am using Horde-3.1.4, IMP-H3-4.1.4, Turba-H3-2.1.4 with PHP-4.3.10-16,
Apache-1.3.33 and MySQL-4.0.24

Thanx for any help with this issue.
Andreas