[turba] multiple email addresses for one contact

Martin Fraser mdf at darksnow.net
Thu Mar 29 17:55:00 UTC 2007

Jan Schneider wrote:

> Yes. And do I understand correctly that the LDAP server is returning
> the RFC2822-formatted email list?
>
> Jan.

I don't have LDAP logging on so I'm not sure of the exact info coming
from the server, but in the ldap driver to turba it parses multiple
return values and concatenates them.

The string I see is the result of the format email call which returns
both addresses with user (at) example (dot) com in a comma separated
list. This leads me to think LDAP is returning everything OK, but when I
click on the link IMP starts an email with everything after and
including the second @ missing so it doesn't even send to all the addresses.

So, LDAP seems to return all the addresses, but the string generated for
the link doesn't contain them all.

Now, that more than likely didn't make sense.

Thanks again for the quick reply and any help you may give.

Martin...